last posts

2020 SMS d'amour en Anglais

Messages d'amour en Anglais

So the words you could not say, i'll send them for you, and the love we would have made, i'll make it for two; for every single memory, have become a part of me.you will always be my love !

When I first saw you, I saw love... And the first time you touched me, I felt love... And after all this time, you're still the one I love..!

I ask Allah 2 make u smile, guide u safely,thru every mile, grantu wealth, give u wealth and most of all give u an EXCELLENT SUCCESS

My eyes miss u My lips kiss u My feelings luv u My hands need u My mind calls u My heart is 4 u My life is : u i WILL DIE WITHOUT U!

One advice: take care, one request:be ur self, one wish: d'ont 4get me ever one lie:i don't love you , one fact :i can't stop missing you !
The sky is full by stars but the moon is you the world is full by friends but the best is you !

Sometimes,life gets so busy that i couldn­`t say hi,make call, orsend a replay, but it doesn't mean that i 4get u .. because in my mind i keep u ..
like this message i want to fly you away were the sun ans the run coming over your face wash away all the shame

I heard someone wisper your name but when I turn around to see who it was I notice I was alone,then I realize it was juste my heart telling me that I miss u

A peach is a peach, A plum is a plum, A kiss ain't a kiss, without some tounge. So open up your mouth, and close your eyes, and give your tounge Some exercise !

U r the sunshine after the rain. U r my cure against fears and pain.

7 rules to be happy : never hate,don't worry,live simple, expect a little,give a lot, always smile, have a friend like me !!

If u found ur self in a dark room walls around u are reds bloods comes from everywhere don't be scared u are in my heart
Sweet candies are easy to buy,sweet are words are easy to say,but sweet persons like you are hard to find !

Ask my eyes to stop looking at you... Ask my brain to stop thinking about you.. Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you.. Ask my heart to stop beating..ask me everything..But don't u ever stop me from loving you.

Close your eyes relax your body and stope breathing as long as you can ... now breath i miss you one million time as much you missed the air

LOVE IS LIKE WAR... EASY TO START, DIFFICULT TO END... IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET... SO I AM HAVING A WAR WITH YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T PEACE WITH ME.

Love is a one dream which you can dream by it
Trouble is part of your life, and if you dont share it, you dont give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.

WHEN I NEED TO SEE YOU.I CLOSE MY EYES .I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS .REALLY I MISS YOU.

Love is a name sex is a game so forget the name and play the game


In times of trouble, in times of need, if you are feeling sad, you can count on me .i'll give you a wink, until you smile, give you a hug, and stand by your side. i'll be there for you till the end, i'll always and forever, be your friend.

TOZ for you.dont be angry:Tmeans take care of ur self.Omeans 0f course i love u.Z means zero my life is withowt u.so big TOZ to you !

I can be away but i'm sure.. even when we're far apart.. distance can never change the love i have foryou in my heart... i love you more and more every day !

People live people die. people laugh people cry. some give up some still try some say hi some say bye other may forget you but never will i. i couldn't stop thinking about you can you tell me why?
It's been on my mind, 4 some time now, and i didn't know how 2 say it. but i can no longerkeep it to myself.. i just want u to know it:i love u with all my heart...

U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. u may be out of my sight but not out of my heart. i may not tell u i miss u but deep inside, i always do.

Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that's not true because every time i hear your voice i fall in love all over again

There are plenty of fish in the sea, but there's only one fish perfect for me

A friend is sweet when it's new, and it's sweeter when it's true, but it's the the sweetest when it's ...YOU

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to love you, now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you.

When the piano say :
DO
RE
ME
forget the DO and forget the RE
but not forget ME

Commentaires



    Font Size
    +
    16
    -
    lines height
    +
    2
    -