last posts

2020Love message romantic

Sometimes there are words that get stuck in our tongue, and this can prevent us from expressing to others all the love we have inside.
So that does not happen we have grouped a few tens of message of love, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs, either to copy it on your social networks or to take it as inspiration and create your own.

Dive among all these love message and choose your favorite!

love sms 1 :

when you walk away,i can't accept why you say.Do you see how much i need you right now!!!!


message love 2 :


never say ur happy when ur sad , never say ur fine when ur not ok , never say u feel good when u feel bad and never say ur alone when i'm still alive


love sms 3 :

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes !


messages love 4 :

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love... Makes Life Beautiful.



love sms 5 :
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.



message love 6 :
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them Is me, If 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, If no 1 cares 4 u that means I m not in this world .

messages love SMS


love sms 7 : Sweet things are easy to buy.. sweet words are easy to say.. but sweet people like You are very dificult to find.. May Your whole life as sweet as You ...



messages love 8 :Your love it feels so good And that's what takes me high Higher than I've been before Your love it keeps me alive Thougt I should let you know That your touch it means so much When I'm always thinking of you baby


 9 : I Ask ALLAH 2 Make U Happy, Make U Smile, Guide U Safely, Thry Every Mile, Grant U Wealth, Give U Health, And Most Of All Make U Happy In Your Life.



10: it s a simple fact that 2 moons belong to earth one in the sky shine only @ night and the other moon are reading this msg and it shine 4 ever


11 : the flowres say dont pick me.the bird say dont kill me but i say dont forget me.



12: 2Wen things go wrong... Wen sadness fills ur heart... wen tears flow in ur eyes... always remember 3 things 1) I'm with u... 2) Still with u... 3) Will ALWAYS be with you




13 : "There's no limit to what I wouldn't do for you. Just ask, it will be done, no matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I love you, and you'll always be in my heart."



14: If the day comes when i die, And go up in the sky, If I'm there so far I'll write your name on every star,,, So you look up and see how much you really mean to me.


 15 : L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....


16: love is name sexe is game so forget a name and go with me pay a game.


17 : Life is for living i live mine for you. Love is for giving, i give mine to you. Hearts are for beating, mine beats for you. Dreams are full of meaning, mine are full of you...



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-